“There is always inequity in life. Some men are killed in a war and some men are wounded, and some men never leave the country, and some men are stationed in the Antarctic and some are stationed in San Francisco. It’s very hard in military or in personal life to assure complete equality. Life is unfair.”

Hi there.


The unfairness of life keeps me awake at night sometimes .


I wonder why, the best people usually get the worst things, and the worst people get all the good things. Don't you realise it?

I guess that's a stupid thing to wonder about, but really..when I think about it, that's exactly what happens. All the good people in my life, the truly good ones, the ones who deserve the best of everything, don't get what they want. But the people who aren't so nice...aren't so good...they get it all.

You know what I'm trying to say?

Sigh. Maybe not.

And recently, somebody pointed out that i should chill and not tweet like how i tweet..

You know, because most of my tweets are basically just me expressing how i feel. (Which also means it contains a lot of hate lol)

I know its not good to say bad things, on the internet or even in real life. But come on, how else am i going to let go? Before this, all i did was bottle up my resentfullness, my pain, my sadness. And then one day, I'd just..explode. I'd just burst out crying. And then people take me as a wimp.

Well, i dont want to be considered as a wuss anymore. Nu uh. I ain't holding  nothing back. That's just the way I roll, deal with it or you can just go eat salad.

I'm honestly not even trying to be mean, i know i sound mean but i don't mean to. (LOL TRIPLE MEANS) So, if you're offended or anything, please don't be :)


Well.......bye now.

P.S: I'm supposed to be doing my sejarah but i felt like i couldn't concentrate with this post in the drafts heh.

Ask me questions---> ask.fm/Epepperz

Follow me on twitter-----> @MissHoranHere

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blink

"Life is not the amount of breaths you take. It's the moments that take your breath away."