Some Days, they taste like lemonade. Some Days, might feel like razor blades.

Hi there.


Today was..a tiring day. In the morning i had flute and we did theory and as much as i love music, i really suck at theory. Then after that we went to the Ara house :( I miss that house so much ugh. Cleaned the house, moved soome stuff. Then went back to titiwangsa and i had to clean up my room. So i put on the radio and guess what's playing?

ONE DIRECTION'S UP ALL NIGHT ALBUM!!!

Yea that just lightened up my day! Hearing them sing automatically makes me feel better man. And then.................now..............i'm on the laptop............and all of a sudden this nervous feeling settles in my stomach. I don't know, is it nerves? or am i scared?  don't know but it's really uncomfortable....

And then while scrolling down my Timeline on twitter..all of a sudden, i felt lonely.

Because honestly, all someone needs is to talk to someone. Someone to tell everything to. And I can't talk to anybody without being judged by that person.

It drives me nuts, sometimes. How someone can judge one so easily. Sure, everyone judges. But sometimes you just gotta put the judging aside and just LISTEN.

That's what i need. Someone to LISTEN to me without JUDGING.

and i found my old diary.....read through it and I realised how stupid I was then. lol.

Oh And Happy Malaysia Day, Malaysia :-)

Yea this is the day Sabah and Sarawak joined Malaya to becomeeeee Malaysia :D

Oooooooh! And yesterday, i went to One Utama with Amelynn to teman her because she wanted to go for this the wanted lucky draw thingy, and i had an awesome time :) I finally got my tuttti frutti! And when the lucky draw thing happened, amelynn bought one album so she only had one shot. What we were supposed to do was, there was this black box, and in it was a bunch of ping pong balls. If you get the orange one, you get to win a Meet and Greet ticket! Amelynn got the white ball :( And i thought it was really unfair, so i persuaded her to buy another one, and this time i went to try, and i got it! I got the orange ball ! :D For once, i was actually lucky!! So i gave the M&G ticket to Amelynn so she's going to meet them tomorrow :D Yay so happy for her :D

And and anddd!! JOE FREAKING BROOKS FAVORITED MY TWEET Y'ALL.

I freaked out. HE KNOWS I EXISTTTTT!!! I know he just favorited it but come on, guys. He actually saw my tweet and he knows i exist asdjhagdkajfsdf,m :D

Basically, yesterday was a mega aweeeesome day :)

And today was a not so okay day :/

Meh, you know what they say, you can't have sun the whole time.

Wait, idk who said that O-O lol


Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xx

BTW can you pleaseee ask me questions?

Click HERE----> http://ask.fm/Epepperz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blink

"Life is not the amount of breaths you take. It's the moments that take your breath away."