"Life is not the amount of breaths you take. It's the moments that take your breath away."

hullo! :)


hi guys!!! i apologize for the startlingly depressing post before this, haha was just one of my emotional moments.

anyway, hi. Have you realized that it has only been 13 days since 2012? wow, how slow. to me, anyway. I just really wanna get this year over and done with. So the past week of school has been predictably boring and tiring. But we did sign up for the koko stuff. I joined Orchestra, gonna audition for flute next thursday :) wish me luck hehe. And i joined softball....no idea why. and taekwondo! again, no idea why ahahha maybe because it's the only unit uniform that doesn't require me to attend camps. i absolutely loathe camps. i just hate forests......don't judge lol.

ooooh and i'm supposed to perform at Empire Shopping Gallery somewhere in February. For Chinese New Year, if i'm not mistaken ahha. so screwed. lol nah i mean the part i have to play is quite simple, so ya (bean) not that worried. But the girl i'm supposed to perform with is sooooooooo gorgeous and fashionable gahshhasjashdkasjhd idk people will probably just look at her i'll just be in the shadows because that is just how I roll hahaha i mean seriously she'll just outshine me so... :( haha i don't really care. It's just one of those things i wanna get over as soon as possible.



hmm i'm not sure if it's just me, but lately i just have zero motivation to do anything. i just want to lay in bed and just sleep and sleep until there's something worth waking up for.


sigh.



ughh i seriously don't know what's wrong with me!!! i tell myself to change and be more hardworking and do exercises and stuff but i always end up just lazing around...someone needs to slap me and make sure i do my work, sigh. damn it i just want those 8A's so bad...


have you ever sat next to a person and not say a word, but when you walk away you feel like it was the best conversation ever? Yea. That's the coolest kind of conversation ever. because even though no words are exchanged, you can feel the person's presence. Like, it doesn't need talking. You know, like you need to make sure the person next to you is really actually completely next to you.

What's the point of talking if you're not fully in the conversation?

My point is....when you talk with people, listen. You'll learn new stuff about that person when you listen, and once you've learned more about that person, you get to fully understand him/her. Know what i'm saying?


haha maybe not...i always just end up babbling about nonsense i'm pretty sure nobody gets.











asdfghjkl;



I'm so jealous of people who can converse with others so easily. Like those people who are always the life of the party, the one going around and talking and laughing with everybody. I'm not really like that....maybe i am but only when i'm around people i'm comfortable with. I mean if I was alone I'd be so...quiet and nervous and fidgety. it's annoying how bipolar i am, ugh haha.



i think i shall go now. I'll update...next month i think, you know, during the holidays. I need a break...a week long break aha. bye byeeeeee :) have a nice life y'alll :) xx







Comments

  1. Heeeeey~
    good luck for whatever it is you're doing for CNY! don't forget to invite me! and don't be jealous of others, coz you're awesome just the way you are :) and lets hang out during the break! i'm thinking les miserables! or laser tag, whatever..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and this is ramiza btw (randomnessisme)

      Delete
    2. heyyooo :) haha yup i know that's ur blog :D sure let's hang out! laser tag sounds great :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blink